- Founded in 2009, franchising since 2019
- Based in California; 11+ territories operating at the start of 2022
- Vacation rental & property management
Fees + Investment
- Royalty: 7%
- Brand Fund: 1%
- Franchise Fee: $15,000 – $105,000
- Initial Investment: $33,400 – $161,250
- The below table shows data from 5 affiliate territories in 2021
The Wolf’s Take
Grand Welcome is a vacation rental + property management franchise where franchisees don’t need to own the properties they manage, but instead can manage short-term rentals owned by others.
According to their website, they are integrated with Airbnb, HomeAway, Orbitz, Booking.com, and Travelocity.
The numbers look well….incredible. I’m by no means an expert in the short-term rental market, but it looks like the system is designed for franchisees to find property owners, help them drive more bookings, and franchisees share in that revenue by helping them market + manage the locations.
Given the low initial investment and potential ROI, this is a franchise worth looking into!
See the Original Article on the Wolf of Franchises here.
Leave A Comment