From how to sign a homeowner to how to exceed guest expectations, we’ve got you covered. As a Grand Welcome franchisee you’re never alone. At our training facility in Torrance, California, we have a professional team in customer care and owner liaisons working seven days a week and after business hours. You have a bank of years of experience and knowledge from our location general managers and long-term staff members. They are always available to answer your questions when a situation might arise. We know what works and we have the experience and expertise in place.
Our goal is to continually strive to bring you new guests while training you on how to motivate and keep your current guests returning. Guests know a Grand Welcome location will offer the same level of service, amenities and customer service no matter where their travels may take them. Our on-going training and service will extend to each franchisee so you can offer the same levels of consistent service that can be found anywhere a Grand Welcome home exists.
Each franchisee will receive several weeks of training with our staff. This includes:
- A week of intensive training at our training facility in Torrance, California.
- A week of field training shadowing one of our general managers at a designated corporate location
- Two – three days of on-site set-up after opening your franchise training at your location with one of our corporate general managers.
- An owner’s operations manual, newsletter updates, Grand Welcome best practices, changes in technology, and additional training will be available on an online internet portal with webinars and coaching.
- Each Franchisee will have a dedicated operations staff member.
- On-going training and communications provided by operations, advertising, marketing and back office administration (HR, insurance, accounting, and customer service) and training for new hires once you begin hiring staff is all part of our dedicated service and support.
- Each Franchisee will have a first year membership into VRMA (Vacation Rental Management Association) where you’ll find twice-yearly conferences with informative classes conducted by industry professionals and executives. This is a great place to network, meet suppliers and other like-minded owners.
At Grand Welcome we know the guest has hundreds of property management companies to choose from. That’s why we’ve worked hard to establish the Grand Welcome name synonymous with 5-star customer service. We are confident that we can help you grow the revenue for your homes while providing the assistance and training you need to be the premier management company for vacation rentals in your destination.